Company: Tailored Brands
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Come check out the opportunities at K&G Fashion Superstore,
where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition
and work-life balance. For over 25 years, K&G Fashion
Superstore has provided value-conscious customers with easy access
to a wide selection of brand name and designer apparel, footwear
and accessories discounted up to 60% off department store
If you love getting a great deal on fashion then the only thing
better is working for K&G Fashion Superstore. Come join the
team! Your contribution focuses on maintaining our store's
cleanliness and appearance according to brand standards.
These key job functions are achieved by....
- Performing all general cleaning of the store and restrooms as
assigned by management including but not limited to sweeping,
dusting, mopping, vacuuming, gathering of trash for removal,
- Reporting daily to store management the status of workflow,
assigned tasks and any issues of concern.
- Maintaining Company's customer service standards
What do you need....
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to move and handle merchandise/fixtures weighing 0-50
pounds, climb ladders, walk, stand, stoop, kneel, and lift during
the majority of work shift
- Use of hands and fingers to handle/feel objects or tools and
reach with hand and arms
- High school diploma or education/experience equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
Keywords: Tailored Brands, Charlotte , Janitorial, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!