Posted on: September 23, 2022
Transdev is actively seeking Mechanic Technicians for their Fixed
route and Para service vehicles serving the Kannapolis/Concord,
N.C. area. We are looking for qualified and experienced fleet
technicians to diagnose and repair vehicles and equipment, with
daily safety inspections, under general supervision.
Join Transdev in Concord, N.C. property, and become a part of the
largest private-sector operator of transportation in North America
- one that cares about its employees, passengers and the
communities they serve.
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Wages: $18.00
- Comprehensive benefits including health (medical, dental, and
vision) and group life insurance
- Career advancement opportunities owing to Transdev's presence
in over 200+ communities across North AmericaResponsibilities:
- Performs transit vehicle maintenance that are compliant with
- Inspects, diagnoses, services and/or repairs all assigned
transit vehicles and related mechanical equipment
- Ensures accurate upgrades and/or modifications on coach
systems, road calls, and on-the-road repairs as needed
- Coaches and monitors team members on the work team
- Other duties as requiredQualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED
Maintenance experience with all types of heavy duty transit
- Commercial Driving License, Preferred
- Excellent communication skills with ability to read, interpret
safety documents, and other mechanical diagrams.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical examination, including
background and a drug test
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate,
handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch
or crawl; and smell.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold and in a damp
environment with moderate noise.
- May be exposed to water, fumes, and chemicals.
For more information please visit our website at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check Associated topics: autocad,
boiler, chassis, design, msme, naval, powertrain, proe, propulsion,
Keywords: transdevna, Charlotte , Diesel Mechanic, Other , Concord, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!