Company: Penske Racing South
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Penske Racing is looking for a talented IT Professional to join
our team as a senior level Software Engineer in Mooresville, NC.
The role will support the Application Development Team and improve
the use of software technology across all racing series. Candidate
must adhere to and improve the Software Development Life Cycle and
Release Management Process. This position reports to the Director
of Information Technology and is a non-management
- Architect and develop a highly integrated system of tools for
our race teams.
- Coordinate with various groups on shared requirements to
prioritize and implement common solutions where possible.
- Design extensibility points for consumers to extend and build
- Improve and establish best practices for continuous delivery
and testing pipelines.
- Document and assist users in defining the requirements, process
mapping, and use cases.
- Collaborate with a team of Software Engineers through guidance,
policy, code review, centralize code & data collection/utilization,
and assist in code troubleshooting.
- Design/build/maintain Data Connectors between existing
enterprise applications and custom apps.
- Coordinate with the IT team to meet objectives.
- Additional duties may be assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 7+ years of full-time experience on software development /
- Design and development experience in distributed systems, cloud
technology, database engines (Azure App Services, Azure Blob, SQL
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Developer stack (C#, UWP, WPF,
WCF, Web API's, SQL Server, ASP.NET, Entity Framework).
- Knowledge of common design patterns.
- Knowledge of git source control system.Team Penske is an equal
opportunity employer. PI187825743
Keywords: Penske Racing South, Charlotte , Software Engineer, Other , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!