Senior Sourcing Lead - Professional Services and Insurance (Remote)
Company: Ansys, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower
the world's most innovative companies to deliver transformational
products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest
portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our
customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer
products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software
developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our
corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us
each unique, we become collectively better.
The Sr. Sourcing Lead will be responsible for assisting with the
strategic management of assigned professional services and
corporate insurance spend categories within ANSYS. The Sr Sourcing
Lead must demonstrate the skills required to develop sourcing
strategies within key professional services spend categories (i.e.
software installation support, merger and acquisition consulting
services, business transformation consulting services, etc.)
including facilitating cost reduction via negotiation or go-to
market sourcing events, identifying areas of continuous
improvement, scope optimization, and/or demand management, and
mitigating the company's risk and liability. The Sr. Sourcing Lead
will be required to develop productive, cross-functional
relationships among several different departments at ANSYS, build
continuous improvement/value adding vendor relationships and
execute value driven projects in a timely manner. Additional
responsibilities include producing weekly progress reports,
assisting in administrating sourcing initiatives, spend analytics,
contract management support, supplier identification/vetting, and
conducting market research.
* Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the procurement
processes/strategies for professional services (excludes temporary
labor) and corporate insurance
* Act as a sourcing business advisor by recommending and
implementing solutions for supplier standardization/ consolidation
that drive cost optimization and operational value to the Business
* Communicate with internal stakeholders, information technology,
legal, purchasing, and suppliers
* Handle supplier inquiries and perform supplier relationship
* Assist in the development and execution of corporate sourcing
policies and procedures
* Through available tools, track, report on, and monitor the status
of sourcing projects assigned to you and your team
* Monitor results against established procurement metrics (e.g.
cost savings, vendor performance, vendor compliance and Business
Unit customer satisfaction) and adjust approach to create a
corrective action plan, if needed.
* Other sourcing duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in the
professional services and corporate insurance disciplines
* A minimum of 10 years of experience in professional services in a
mid to large global company
* A minimum of 10 years of experience performing purchasing
functions including but not limited to; bidding/quoting, contract
negotiations, third party risk management in a mid to large global
* A minimum of 10 years in managing large and critical global
supplier relationships within the sourcing category of focus.
* Demonstrated ability to execute effectively against deadlines
with large 3rd party vendors in the professional services category
(i.e., Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG, PWC, Ernst and Young, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to execute effectively against deadlines
with large 3rd party vendors in the corporate insurance services
category (i.e., Chubb, Travelers, Nationwide, etc.)
* Demonstratable experience in working and communicating with Sr.
levels of management
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively work in a
team environment and build strong relationships
* Proficient in building and delivering business cases,
presentations, and managerial reports to senior management
* Experience with supplier market research and data analysis in the
assigned category of focus.
* Financial knowledge, including budgetary and basic accounting
principles (Purchase orders, Invoices, Capital vs OpEx, etc.)
* Strong commercial and legal business acumen, ability to negotiate
* Microsoft Office Skills: Advanced Excel, Word and Power Point
* Ability to analyze spend data, unpack business need and advise
business leaders on cost savings opportunities.
* Strong communication skills
* Possess critical thinking skills, quantitative and analytical
* Self-Starter, driven with high business process acumen
* Project Management/Deployment management experience
* Positive attitude with the ability to work across different
business stakeholder and technical teams to accomplish complex
* Excellent with multi-tasking, time management and workload
prioritization, follow-up and execution of assignments
* Advance degree a plus
* Accounting experience a plus
* Knowledge of Oracle financial systems preferred
* Knowledge of ServiceNow a plus
* Strong attention to detail
* CPM a plus
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and
insight to solve the world's most challenging engineering problems.
Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
* Customer Focus
* Results and Accountability
* Transparency and Integrity
* Sense of Urgency
* Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most
visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to
change the world with innovative technology and transformational
solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known,
world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high - met by those
willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on.
At Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the
collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission
accomplished." And it's about the melding of disciplined intellect
with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact
real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working
environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the
world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the
wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of
world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn
their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster
and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these
goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most
innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg
Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We
are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay
Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast
Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for
Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an
R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020
Pittsburgh Tech 50 - finalist, and America's Most Responsible
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging
where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any
unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire,
no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Apply now "
Keywords: Ansys, Inc., Charlotte , Senior Sourcing Lead - Professional Services and Insurance (Remote), Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!