Respite B3 Independent Contractor (JS)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWho We Are:InReach provides a wide variety of
services to adults with intellectual and/or developmental
disabilities. We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Partnership Discounts with Local Businesses
- Extensive Training ProgramWe Hire:Direct Support Professionals
(DSPs) willing to make a difference in someone's life by providing
companionship, care, and support.We Need:InReach needs a DSP
(Independent Contractor) for a male Individual with Developmental
Disabilities in the Ballantyne area, 28277. Staff will provide
Respite Services for 8 hours a week.Schedule: Schedule can be
flexible with two four-hour shifts in the afternoons/evenings on
Pay Rate: $12.20/hr.What You'll Do:
- Instruction and assistance in home living environments.
- Help individual identify and acquire valued social roles.
- Facilitate community integration.
- Help individual develop healthy social habits.
- Dispense medication and monitoring dosages.
- Transport and accompany individual to and from day programs,
work sites, and community activities.All InReach applicants must
have a high school diploma (or GED), a valid driver's license, and
successfully pass a drug screen and background check. One to two
years of experience with the I/DD population preferred.*** This DSP
position is an Independent Contractor position. Independent
Contractors receive a 1099 tax form and use a third-party Contract
Management vendor for their direct deposits. Additional fees
required for Contractors include paying for state-required
training, Occupational Accident Insurance, and administrative fees
for the Contract Management vendor.
Keywords: InReach, Charlotte , Respite B3 Independent Contractor (JS), Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!