Solution Architect (Artificial Intelligence) - 100% Remote
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Solution Architect
A solutions architect contributes by implementing and delivering
experiences for enterprise customers. This implementation includes
integrating data into AI experiences and integrating customer
systems with our infrastructure. This role is highly collaborative
with customers to solve their business needs using our AI
A solutions architect:
- Interfaces with customers to understand their business
- Implements software to integrate customer systems with our
- Implements automated tests for their developed software.
- Participates in the team's code review process.
- Collaborates with customers and other stakeholders to find high
quality, deliverable solutions.
- Contributes insights from customer solutions into the core
A solutions architect should have:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in industry, in software
- Bachelor's degree in CS or comparable experience.
- Experience with or willingness to learn Python and
- Experience collaborating with a team of engineers.
A solutions architect is preferred to have:
- Experience designing robust, scalable infrastructure.
- Experience collaborating with customers to find a balance
between timeline and functionality.
- Experience with AI technologies.
- Experience with integrating front end and back end
- Experience taking ownership of mission critical components,
from start to finish.
- Experience with containerization technology.
- Experience with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with common DevOps tools for version control and
Keywords: Conexess Group, Charlotte , Solution Architect (Artificial Intelligence) - 100% Remote, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!