Posted on: August 7, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare!
WHY KABAFUSION? KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a
national network of pharmacist owned pharmacies with the ability to
service 40+ states. While we are known for our expertise in IVIg
and SCIg, we also provide acute infusion and nutritional therapies.
Where KabaFusion truly excels, is in its approach to patient care
and positive clinical outcomes. With our dedicated and highly
skilled clinical staff and in-house nursing with 24 hour on-call
service; we are well equipped to care for our patients. What we
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program Experience what being a part of the
KabaFusion family feels like! JOB SUMMARY: The Intake
Representative will process new referrals to provide services
offered by the Company. They will determine eligibility and
benefits for new referrals and re-admissions. Coordinating the
information with the clinical departments, the Intake
Representative will show concern and respect for others by dealing
with all our customers in a compassionate and responsive manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiates intake process gathers relevant data from referral
sources and completes intake paperwork.
- Verifies insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Obtains authorizations for services.
- Completes start of care paperwork.
- Contacts patients prior to start of care to confirm
information, notification of financial obligation and arrange any
requests for payment. PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of ICD-10, HCPC and CPT coding.
- Previous work experience in a medical environment.
- 1-year experience in home infusion provider setting strongly
- At least 2-years previous intake experience including
eligibility and authorization. #pharmacy #kabafusion #nowhiring
Keywords: KabaFusion, Charlotte , Intake Representative, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!