Applications Integration Specialist
Company: RED TECHNOLOGIES
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Red Technologies is a fast-growing company that empowers you to
make a difference in an ever-changing industry through advanced
platforms and technologies.About The Role:The Applications
Integration Specialist's role is to participate in the planning,
coordination, solution development, and implementation activities
related to the integration of applications and technologies within
the organization's application integration environment.
- Participate in and/or lead, the planning of integration
- Design, develop, and deploy integration solutions within the
organization's architectural principles, policies, and
- Provide integration environment technical knowledge and
experience during the planning, execution, and management of
integrating new applications into HID or Technology Partner
- Identify and resolve system integration issues.
- Assist with problem determination and resolution efforts when
operational issues with integration solutions arise.
- Develop standards, processes, and documents to support and
facilitate integration projects and initiatives including
installation and upgrade procedures.
- Research and make recommendations on integration products and
- Assist with identifying opportunities to enhance or improve
business processes via integration, or, as necessary, minimize the
impact of integration on those processes.
- Manage data hygiene for all administrative application
- Assess existing workflow and procedures to identify and remedy
the source of downstream data inconsistencies.
- Where necessary, guide other Secure Issuance & HID development
- Four-year college degree or equivalent technical
- 2 years of direct experience in enterprise-level application
- Experience with integrating internal and external, SaaS-based
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis,
business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and
- Technically fluent in at least one programming language.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated integration tools,
including Microsoft SQL Data Transformation Services, Microsoft SQL
Server Integration Services, PowerShell, Transact SQL.
- Knowledge of structured data, schema, relational database
design, and management techniques.
SOAP, XML, etc.) and Web Service testing tools (SOAP UI, Postman,
- Experience with securing integration scenarios using
appropriate authentication, authorization, and data encryption
- Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best
practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Telerik Reporting, or Microsoft
PowerBi is a bonus.Skills:
- Proven communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in programming languages and data structures.
- Knowledge of integration best practices.Pay Information:
- $65,000-$95,000.Spot Freight, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws. Spot Freight is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with disabilities. If, because of a disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation, please contact our Human Resources
team to notify us of your request. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training.#REDTMS
Keywords: RED TECHNOLOGIES, Charlotte , Applications Integration Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!