Strategic Account Executive
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Everbridge is seeking a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) with a
demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1000
companies. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible to
sell both new and growing businesses into a select account list by
vertical market. The SAE will sell Everbridge'sCritical Event
Management "CEM" which is a platform that uses technology to take
manual processes and automate them. Amplifying ad hoc data feeds to
provide richer intelligence and correlating threats with locations
of assets and people, ensures more rapid and comprehensive incident
assessment and remediation. You are responsible for developing
relationships with multiple buyers within these enterprise accounts
to develop and close larger opportunities in their designated
territory. What You'll Do
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain
knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers
within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000+ in
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute
campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.What
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or
- 8+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to
- 5+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a Consultative/Solution Sales
- Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and
communication skillsBonus If
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
into the largest US companies.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience in growing
revenue within an existing account
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales
- Willingness to travel approx. 30%+
- Experience using SalesForce a plus
- Have experience using MEDDICCBridger CultureAt Everbridge, we
have a mission that matters - to keep people safe and businesses
running during critical events. Our "Bridgers" join Everbridge to
make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of
our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people
are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and
challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.We
are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of
critical event management and need passionate, committed and
determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our
environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and
expanding in order to provide the best employee
experience.Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge?
Apply to be a part of our team today!Everbridge is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Everbridge, Charlotte , Strategic Account Executive, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!