Corporate Learning & Development Specialist
Company: Community Association Management
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Description Community Association Management, a premier
Association Management Company serving North and South Carolina, is
looking for an experienced Learning and Development Specialist.
The Learning and Development Specialist supports the design,
development, and implementation of effective employee training and
development strategies, to produce a more efficient and effective
workforce and client base. Heavy emphasis will be placed on
developing user and learner friendly content and curriculums that
result in engaged employees, highly successful managers, and
This is a hands-on, individual contributor role responsible for
curriculum design and development of internal and external training
courses and curriculums. The incumbent will work in concert with
the Director of Human Resources and Learning & Development to
assess training needs, collaborate with internal subject matter
experts, and ensure the documentation of the company's Learning &
Content Management Systems are comprehensive and updated on a
continuous basis. Documentation includes, but is not limited to, on
the job training processes and procedures, and performance support
materials (training guides, job aides, etc.). Further
responsibilities will include development, validation, and
deployment of business processes, practices, and procedures across
- Ensure Community Association Management's learning and
development activities support and drive key business objectives
that are in alignment with the organizational standards.
- Design (redesign) and develop effective training curriculums
including the evaluation and research of training options and
- Document policies, procedures, training decks, or other artifacts
necessary to facilitate the learning and development needs of
internal employees and external clients.
- Maintain company's content management systems (Back Office) on an
ongoing, routine basis.
- Engage at all levels of the organization developing strong
cross-functional partnerships with subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in
order to design and develop content for training programs and
- Heavy job shadowing (side-by-side sessions with employees) in a
live setting on a routine basis in order to create and/or update
documentation of business processes in all departments.
- Design, develop, validate, and frontload training materials in
the company's Learning and Content Management Systems.
- 4-year college degree preferred with at least 2 years of training
design, development, and documentation management in a similar
role. 3 years of training design, development, and documentation
management in a similar role can be a substituted for formal
- Operational knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint,
and e-Learning Platforms.
- Must be a self-starter, driven by a standard of excellence, with
the ability to work independently with little supervision or
- Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are
unique to the organization's goals, values, and mission
- Must have exceptional critical thinking skills, with the ability
to collaborate and make decisions in the midst of ambiguity and
- Ability to gain exposure to simple and complex tasks within the
business and industry.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
(written and verbal).
- Ability to present facts and recommendations verbally and in
- Ability to receive large amounts of information and convert into
manageable learning chunks for training delivery without losing
- Ability to study performance data and information to identify
trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in design, validation, and deployment of
- Plan, design, implement, and conduct training to a diverse level
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture,
keeping leaders, employees, and colleagues front of mind as you
embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, you must be
flexible and agile with the ability to handle multiple projects and
- You have a coachable attitude, with the ability to overcome
challenges and effectively problem solve.
- You build trust, develop good working relationships, and
communicate effectively with colleagues and across functions.
- You can balance varied considerations without compromising on
quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You enjoy designing and developing course ware.
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, and the need to protect our employees,
clients, and vendors, Community Association Management requires all
employees, including newly hired employees (on their first day of
employment) be fully vaccinated or be able to submit appropriate
documentation showing an approved exemption from the COVID-19
Vaccination due to a medical or sincerely held religious
All employees are required to provide documentation of the
vaccination series against COVID-19.
Company Description www.communityassociationmanagement.com
Keywords: Community Association Management, Charlotte , Corporate Learning & Development Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!