Parts Coordinator- Mexico
Company: Chiron America, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Title: Parts Coordinator - MexicoDepartment:
OperationsReports To: -Director of Operations -SUMMARY:Provides
customer service support to our U.S. and international customers
and business partners with a focus on the Mexico region.
Responsible for providing parts information, pricing, availability
and delivery status while effectively developing and maintaining
customer relationships. -REGIONAL (MEXICO) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Main contact for Mexican customers for parts, accounting and
- Responsible for export/import paperwork and coordination for
the Mexican market.
- Contact customers for delayed or missing payments and other
basic accounting support.
- Answer phone calls from customers and dealers and coordinate
spare parts activities.
- Provide assistance to identify part numbers and prepare parts
- Receives, prioritizes and processes parts orders based on
customer requirements, product shipping modes and product
- Reviews and processes requests for credits, pricing
adjustments, quote responses, product shipment tracking and
- Contact customers and provide correspondence as necessary for
order processing and customer inquiries.
- Notify customers of confirmed delivery dates and provide
- Works in conjunction with the shipping and receiving
department, Accounting, Quality Control and nonconforming materials
committee to ensure orders meet all processing requirements.
- Prepare, review and/or maintain parts shipment documentation
while ensuring all shipments are invoiced in a complete, accurate
and timely manner.
- Work with the service dept. and/or engineering dept. for
technical information as needed.
- Assist machine rebuild with parts identification.
- Work along with the NCM committee on returns or warranty
- Notify the Purchasing Dept. in advance on parts orders that
will impact inventory/stock levels.
- Coordinate emergency orders with the Purchasing Dept. and
shipping / receiving.
- Participation in departmental 24 hour emergency "on-call"
service as required.
- Other duties as assigned. -EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Minimum of two years' of experience in customer service.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- SAP experience in material modules
- Export knowledge / experience with the US / Mexico route
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with thorough knowledge of Word
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain focused in a fast-paced work environment is a
- Able to consider all resources and to identify practical
solutions in a variety of situations. -PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Must be
able to sit for prolonged periods of time, working on a computer.
-Occasionally lift or move objects up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: Chiron America, Inc., Charlotte , Parts Coordinator- Mexico, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!