MDS (Minimum Data Set) Coordinator
Company: Accordius Health at Statesville
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Accordius Health at Statesville - NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are
pleased to offer a voluntary benefit for employees to access their
pay on their own schedule. Work today, get paid today.Accordius
Health at Statesvilleis a member of the Accordius Health family of
skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are
resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all
about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare
organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where
you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with
like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join
Accordius Health at Statesville is seeking an experienced MDS
(Minimum Data Set) Coordinator.
Working at Accordius Health at Statesville you will enjoy:
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Positive work environment
- Excellent Training
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
What you will do:
- Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of
the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAAs and Care Plan) in
accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
- Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with
the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Notify all Interdisciplinary Team members of the MDS Assessment
schedule for all payer sources.
- Notify all Interdisciplinary Team members of changes to the MDS
Assessment schedule for both all payer sources.
- Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare
meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing
requirements are met.
- Information to complete the MDS is to be collected using the
medical record, bedside assessment, and staff, resident and/or
- Develop and monitor a system to verify that all
Interdisciplinary Team members have completed, dated, and signed
the assessments according the Federal Regulations.
- Observe direct nursing care, review documentation and make
appropriate recommendations, assist with chart audits.
What you need:
- Registered Nurse with NC.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience in a health care
setting; long-term care setting preferred.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with
the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable
accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for
exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable
Keywords: Accordius Health at Statesville, Charlotte , MDS (Minimum Data Set) Coordinator, Other , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!