Posted on: May 16, 2022
What's under the hood: Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona,
DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales and finance
company in the country. With more than 120 dealerships, 3
operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the nation,
our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right customer in
the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years of industry
experience, and our dedication to streamlining the purchase
process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance a used
car. That's Nice, But What's the Job? In short, the Auto Detailer
is responsible for tracking and monitoring the maintenance of
DriveTime vehicles and making them look clean and neat! In long,
our Detail Associates are responsible for:
- Stock in vehicles when they arrive from auction.
- Prepare and move vehicles around the Reconditioning Center for
distribution to retail.
- Detail vehicles - Wash and buff, minor paint touch-up, vacuum
interior and clean any other additional surfaces.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain
and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Perform inspections and keep complete, accurate records of the
- Identifying and completing repairs effectively the first time,
to minimize re-work and delays in production.
- Work in ways that decrease possibility of injury to yourself or
other team members in the shop due to spills or other preventable
- Working with Reconditioning Center Management to repair or
reject inventory based on estimated cost of repairs and/or the
overall quality of the vehicle So What About the Perks? Perks
- Earn and Learn. Through our Earn and Learn program, you hold
the keys to your own development - and money in your pocket! Pay
starts at $15 with the potential to earn up to $17.50 through
on-the-job training and certification.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- Sundays off. We're closed to give our employees valued time
with family and friends.
- Full Benefits. 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- No customers. You do, what you do best - fix cars and work as a
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in
promoting from within with over 1,000 employees promoted last year.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right
person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime.
Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional,
fun, and high-energy environment!
Keywords: DriveTime, Charlotte , Automotive Detailer, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!