Field Clinical Educator - $10K Sign-On Bonus
Company: KINDRED REHAB SERVICES
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A Field Clinical Educator is the clinical resource responsible
for the development of clinicians as they apply knowledge obtained
from training into the Home Health environment while following an
established orientation model process. He/she instructs and
counsels while acting as a role model, leader, influencer,
advocate, evaluator, and socialization agent. The Field Clinical
Educator is accountable for the growth and retention of new hires.
- Teaches, mentors, and coaches clinicians.
- Demonstrates competence in performance of clinical skills
including but not limited to admission of patients, assessment, and
development of care plans, case management, coordination of care
and other clinical care duties.
- Coordinates/oversees and supervises work of new hire and other
patient facing clinicians in the classroom and field
- Models regulatory compliance and standards.
- Provides oversight and education to ensure effective
collaboration with healthcare providers in accordance with
physician s orders and plan of care.
- Acts as a liaison and maintains communication with new hires,
leadership, peer mentors, and the Home Health Learning &
- Ensures execution of orientation experience via:
- Orientation toolkit
- Competency assessments
- State specific requirements as needed
- Continually works to create a culture of learning and support
for clinicians as they are gaining confidence and competence in
their respective role.
- Responsible for established KPIs Required Skills/Experience:
- Diploma or Associate's degree in Nursing. Bachelor s or Master
s degree in Nursing preferred.
- HCHB experience
- OASIS certification
- Prior nurse leadership or educator experience preferred
- Unrestricted RN license in work state assigned
- Current CPR certification
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and the ability to
function with minimal supervision.
- Displays effective communication, interpersonal skills, and
sound decision-making skills
- Possesses effective teaching skills and desire to mentor and
- Ability to assess the learning needs and skills of the new
clinician/student and provide immediate and ongoing feedback.
- Ability to create a nurturing and supportive environment
conducive to learning using adult learning principles in the
classroom and/or the field.
- Ability to validate the performance of a new clinician/student
and to provide effective feedback to clinician/ student and leaders
in the location.
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations including
- Competent in the delivery of patient care consistent with
evidenced based practice and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates proficiency in OASIS accuracy
- 75% car travel to various locationsTogether, we can raise the
bar on home healthcareKindred at Home, soon becoming CenterWell
Home Health, is one of the nation s leading providers of home care,
with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians who deliver
high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our clinicians
live in the same neighborhoods they serve providing the much-needed
care to people in their community. As a company, we strive to lead
by example and show employees the same compassion and care we
expect them to show patients. We provide employees the resources,
stability and job flexibility they truly deserve. We help them
fulfill their personal and professional goals while enjoying
industry-leading benefits, competitive salaries, opportunities for
career and professional growth, and a healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana s Home Solution businessKindred at Home, soon
becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly 80,000 patients
every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of
Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at the center,
working in collaboration with healthcare providers to bring
multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of home.
The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps
patients lead healthier, happier lives. Caring for people who care
for our patientsExperience has shown us that supporting and
nurturing employees helps them become the best version of
themselves and more compassionate, committed home health
professionals. That s why CenterWell Home Health never stops
working to improve the employee experience. Our people are our
greatest resource, and we are committed to creating an environment
they enjoy stepping into every day. World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited trainingJoin Our
Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team - To learn more, please contact your local
recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: KINDRED REHAB SERVICES, Charlotte , Field Clinical Educator - $10K Sign-On Bonus, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!