Assembler - 1st Shift
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This position is responsible for assembling metal product,
partially or completely, and positioning parts. You will assemble
according to knowledge of the unit or following blueprints,
diagrams, layouts or oral instruction.
Role & Responsibility
* Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or
* Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets or
other fasteners using hand, air and/or power tools.
* Removes small quantities of metal to produce close fit between
* Tends to machines to perform force fitting or fastening
operations as specified.
* Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with
safety rules and regulations.
* Keeps area clean and organized.
* Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by
* Position may require additional responsibility and ability to
work overtime hours.
* Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Work experience 0-2 years or more
* Travel Required: less than 10%
* Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and
perform work accordingly. Must have the ability to work rapidly and
under time pressure for extended periods of time in order to meet
build requirements. Must possess the ability to read build sheets
* The ability to communicate with supervisors and fellow workers in
both written and verbal forms at a level normally acquired through
the completion of a high school diploma or GED is required.
* Job specific skills, techniques and safe work and equipment
operating practices are learned through on-the-job and classroom
training. General instructions are given on recurring duties,
operations and assignments; detailed instructions are given on new
duties, operations and assignments.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000
people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers
products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and
communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America
headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a
leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture,
landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and
services. The company is committed to empowering people to
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands,
including Bobcat - compact equipment, Doosan - portable power
products, Ryan - and Steiner - grounds maintenance equipment and
Geith - attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of
Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race,
color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin,
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a
reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need
assistance accessing the information on this website should call
701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks
priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Nearest Major Market: Hickory
Keywords: Doosan, Charlotte , Assembler - 1st Shift, Other , Statesville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!