Account Executive (San Diego, CA only, No Remote)
Company: leadPops, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A Little Bit About LeadPops...
Why You'll Love Working at leadPops
leadPops is a fast growing winning, innovative technology solutions
provider offering the best lead generation in the mortgage
industry. The company assists small business owners and individual
sales agents (nationwide) generate highly-qualified and exclusive
leads and sales using our proprietary SaaS lead generation
technology. You will play a key role in driving additional growth
by sharing our powerful message with the market and acquiring new
leadPops clients. You will reach out to our warm inbound Enterprise
leads and free trial clients to convert them to paid partners. The
position requires an understanding of both sales and marketing and
the candidate must be willing to learn about full-service marketing
solutions for the business verticals we focus on, including:
mortgage, real estate, and insurance.
Because your success is our success, leadPops emphasizes the
importance of establishing and maintaining the highest quality of
relationships with our partners, clients, and most importantly our
employees. We stand by our commitment to promotions from within and
focus on employee development as well as continued training and
education. We provide flexible schedules and remote days to ensure
a work-life balance. leadPops has a fun-fast paced culture with a
We focus on solutions utilizing the most innovative approach, so we
need young out-of-the-box thinkers to help us grow!
- We are on the Inc 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies
- We believe that Every Day is Day 1.
- We are passionate about helping our clients win big.
- We are innovators who are on the front lines of digital
marketing and technology.
- We strive to be the best for our clients and each other.
- With 600+ 5-Star Reviews (and growing!) and a 5.0 Rating on
- We are very good at what we do, and ALWAYS working to
- Believe in & LOVE what you sell.
Meet our Success Team HERE
See what our customers are saying about us on Google:
"Online marketing has a lot of moving parts. Being able to tap into
the expertise and vision at LeadPops has been an invaluable
ingredient in our recipe for success. I cannot recommend LeadPops
highly enough. Thank you caring enough to create amazing
See our book that's helped thousands of professionals:
"Andrew Pawlak knocked it out of the park with this one. Often
times "marketing" books are full of fluff and have no real world
applications. This book takes you from A to Z and back again. I
have been in the mortgage business for many years, I have read
countless books, invested in many tools, and this book and Andrew's
system beats them all."
Dedication to Diversity
leadPops is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive
environment that is representative of individuals of all
backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to
feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that
enables productivity and meaningful work.
What You'll Do:
- Prospect and qualify leads evaluating the needs of each
- Conduct and present specifically tailored product overviews and
- Develop business partnerships and strategic relationships with
loan officers, real estate agents and insurance professionals to
maximize their lead generation ROI potential through proven &
optimized lead capture strategies while creating top level brand
- Manage clients accounts throughout their partnership process
- Utilize our CRM to track and follow up on all new sales
- Hit all KPI's for both individual and organizational
- Report to SVP of Sales providing results and suggesting ideas
for increased efficiency
- Continually seek additional industry knowledge in the
vertical's we specialize in (Mortgage -- Real Estate --
- Bachelor's degree or at least 1-2 years of relevant work
- 3+ years of AE sales experience, with a track record of
- Professionalism, enthusiasm and diligence are all core
- Very strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven critical thinker who can problem solve quickly on their
- Highly motivated and energetic with a passion for helping
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software
- 3+ years of direct experience prior as an an Account Executive
and/or experience in the tech/SaaS landscape
- Mortgage & Real Estate industry knowledge
Applicant needs to be located in San Diego, CA
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Experienced Leadership Team with a Track Record of Successfully
- Monthly Happy Hours + Fun Quarterly Outings
- Innovative & Profitable Company with Huge Opportunities for
- Fun Startup w/ Foosball, Giant Jenga, Cornhole, Snacks, &
- Competitive Pay + Ongoing Spiffs & Prizes
Keywords: leadPops, Inc., Charlotte , Account Executive (San Diego, CA only, No Remote), Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!