Company: Riverbend Lending
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Senior Underwriter -Riverbend Lending is a best-in-class real
estate lender. The company lends to investors buying commercial and
residential properties throughout the country. -We are seeking an
individual with experience, business maturity, and initiative. This
is a full-time position that will require the candidate to be
punctual, reliable, and can manage the underwriting and funding
department for a real estate lending company. Detail-oriented is a
MUST. Fast-paced deal environment, looking for someone who is
experienced with underwriting, credit analysis, and managing a team
in real estate lending. -Essential Function:Manages a team of
underwriters and ensures the timely underwriting and funding of
loans. Manages staff in gathering, analyzing, and interpreting all
types of credit information for existing and prospective borrowers
in order to maximize credit and minimize risk and potential loss.
- Manages a team of experienced underwriters and funders.
- Implements company guidelines and processes to ensure timely
closings and scalability.
- Works to integrate and automate company CRM processes.
- Conduct a detailed analysis of each transaction to determine
the feasibility of each loan.
- Assess borrower's financial and legal standing to determine
borrower eligibility for each loan.
- Conduct a critical review and analysis of the appraisal,
insurance policy, title reports, borrower entity documents, and
borrower credit profile.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as
- Underwriting staff training and making recommendations for
additional training methods/modules when needed.
- Field loan scenario questions from an underwriting
- Helps implement company guidelines and processes to ensure
timely closings and scalability.
- Work with the underwriting team to assess borrower profile to
determine borrower eligibility for each loan.Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Bring at least 3 years of leadership and management of
underwriters, funders, or loan processors.
- Embrace technology with the ability to fully understand company
- Learn and enforce company underwriting protocol.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Multifamily (apartments, condominium
projects, etc.) property underwriting and appraisal valuation.
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
with the ability to work well independently and as part of the
- Strong knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures for underwriting commercial real estate mortgage
- Strong business communication skills; able to write/speak
clearly and professionally for a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and professionally
handle sensitive documents.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.Compile and
send all the following information in response to this job posting:
- Cover letter that explains why you are suitable for the
- Resume.We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do
not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion,
gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran
or military status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law -Job Type: Full-time
-Benefits:Health InsurancePaid Time OffSchedule: Monday -
FridayAbility to commute/ relocate
Keywords: Riverbend Lending, Charlotte , Senior Underwriter, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!