Posted on: May 16, 2022
$2000 Sign On Bonus! ($500 at 30 Days of employment, $500 at 6
Months and $1000 at 1 Year). No Manufacturing Experience required!
DuPont, Salisbury manufactures high-performance building enclosure
products for commercial construction markets in the United States.
- Our products save customers time and money, are environmentally
friendly and meet or exceed current codes.WHAT WE OFFER: --Starting
wages range from $15.60 to $18.00 per hour commensurate with
related work experience and education. - -Sign on Bonus! -DuPont
offers an excellent benefits package that includes a generous 401k
match, health and dental insurance, 15 days of vacation, a variable
bonus plan, and much more!-As a team member, you will join an
innovative, growing company that knows people are our most valuable
asset. -Currently, our normal work schedule is 10 hours a day, 4
days a week, however, there will be times when overtime is
required.MAIN OBJECTIVES: - The Assembler, through a multi-step
manufacturing process, is responsible to assemble, complete and
package a quality product in a safe and efficient manner, following
company standards.TASKS: - Tasks include, but are not limited
- Moving products, such as wall panels or molds, by forklift
and/or manually lifting components.
- Placing molds in, and removing parts from, machines.
- Applying coatings on the production line/finishing line,
- Stenciling information on products.
- Stacking finished products, palletizing panels and wrapping
protective material around panels or pallets.
- Assembling multiple products to prepare for product
- Assisting in receiving materials and shipping products; loading
and unloading from trucks.
- Helping to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Communicating with supervisors and team members in person -
Listening to instructions, following instructions, identifying and
solving production issues, and ensuring quality production.
- Being adaptable and flexible in order to help achieve
production goals.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Performing general physical activities - Using arms and legs,
walking, stooping, handling materials.
- Lifting parts up to 50 pounds.
- Wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Standing for periods of time.EDUCATION: -High School Diploma/
GED is required.EXPERIENCE: - No manufacturing experience
required.Learn more about our Salisbury plant through the following
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected
class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply
for a position, please visit our -.For US Applicants: See the
"Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster at: -For our U.S.
Affirmative Action Policy, -.
Keywords: Dupont, Charlotte , Assembly Operator, Other , Salisbury, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!