Call Center Representative
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are searching for a polite, professional Call
Center Representative to work closely with other team members to
provide outstanding service to our customers by answering
questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with
our products and services. The Call Center Representative may
handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both and
should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They
will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call,
address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and
efficient response.To be a successful Call Center Representative,
you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You
should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address
their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining
possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or
clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call
centre team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call centre
metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that
may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to
expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and
written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and
strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
Keywords: Scope, Charlotte , Call Center Representative, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!