Senior Demand Generation Strategist (Google Ads / PPC) (USA Remote)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
When you join Turnitin, youll be welcomed into a company that is a
recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than
20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to
promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas
and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions,
publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by
Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin
Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea,
Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United
Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues
are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in
education. Come join us, and lets make change together.
As a member of our global digital marketing team, you will be
primarily responsible for the management and optimization of our
global PPC strategy ( Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display,
Remarketing ). - You will be the subject matter authority for all
aspects of Paid Search including content, keyword research, ad
copy, account structure, bidding strategy, attribution, and
measurement. - In addition, you will lead and execute assigned
digital marketing projects with cross-functional team members.
You will execute ABM (account based marketing) tactics to engage
target accounts, increase conversion rates, generate leads, and
accelerate pipeline velocity. - Partnering with the rest of the
demand generation, content strategy, SEO, and web strategy teams,
you will help to create a center of excellence model that will
advise our regional marketing and sales teams around the world.
What you will do:
PPC Campaigns & Digital Marketing
- Create, run, and optimize global paid campaigns across Google
Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display, and Remarketing that drive awareness,
engagement, MQLs, and contribution to the sales pipeline
- Implement best practices for keyword research, targeting
quality traffic, campaign set-up, copywriting, landing pages,
optimum bid value, automation, conversion tracking, and competitive
- Identify and take corrective action to address low-performing
campaigns and improve outcomes
- Manage campaign expenses against budget and reconcile
- Lead, collaborate, and execute assigned digital marketing
projects with cross-functional team members
Analyze & Experiment
- Identify areas of improvement by performing ongoing A/B and
multivariate tests for keywords, ad copy, creative, bids, and
- Share insights with regional marketing teams (EMEA, APAC,
LATAM, NOA) by supporting a center of excellence model
- Data-driven mentality to improve processes, discover new
playbooks, and deliver results to meet goals
- Create and maintain dashboards for key campaign metrics
including: - CTR (click-through-rate), CPC (cost-per-click), CPA
(cost-per-acquisition), CPL (cost-per-lead), CPM
(cost-per-thousand), ROAS (return-on-ad-spend), etc---
- Track and report Account Based Marketing metrics including: -
Account engagement, pipeline acceleration, sales cycle, win rates,
contribution to revenue, and retention
Account Based Marketing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop effective
PPC campaigns at each stage of the buying process for the ICP (
ideal customer profile )
- Advise regional marketing and sales teams on implementing ABM
best practices (one to one; one to few; one to many) that influence
pipeline velocity for targeted accounts
- Minimum of 6 years of B2B experience executing Google Ads and
PPC campaigns. - Agency, B2C, and Account Based Marketing
experience is a plus.
- Proven PPC experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Display,
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification required
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience with Pardot and
Google Solutions (Tag Manager, Search Console, Optimize, Data
Studio, Keyword Planner)
- Excellent writing, project management, budget management,
collaboration, and prioritization skills. - A team player.
- Desire to manage a junior member of the digital marketing team;
prior experience as a manager is a plus
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and
meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity
and improve learning outcomes by - putting educators and learners
at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are
constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables
them to do so.
- Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin.
It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we
work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower
teammates to make decisions.
- One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate
effectively, and celebrate each other's successes.
- Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace
diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it's unrealistic for candidates to
fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. - We encourage you to
apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know
that skills evolve over time. If you're willing to learn and evolve
alongside us, join our team! - -
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have
equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We
strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with
disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age,
gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Keywords: Turnitin, Charlotte , Senior Demand Generation Strategist (Google Ads / PPC) (USA Remote), Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!