Specialty Account Representative North Carolina
Company: Protega Pharmaceuticals LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Specialty Account Representative Job
DescriptionPROTEGA Pharmaceuticals LLC ("Protega") is an innovative
specialty pharmaceutical company focused on responsible pain
management. We have focused our efforts on the development of novel
abuse- deterrent products.Reporting StructureReports to: Regional
Business DirectorAreas Managed: Territory as assigned and currently
encompasses the following geography: Charlotte Metro area, Concord,
Mount Airy, Winston-Salem, Asheboro, High Point, Greensboro,
Gastonia, Salisbury, HickoryOverviewThe Specialty Account
Representative is primarily responsible for compliantly developing
and fostering long-term relationships with appropriate prescribers
and other applicable healthcare professionals, visiting key
customer accounts in support of appropriate product usage in accord
with the FDA approved package insert. This position will have
multiple compliance responsibilities, with the expectation to
represent the Company in a highly professional and ethical
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Protega Policies,
Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state
and federal laws and regulations as well as the Company's policies
and procedures in connection with the performance of the job
function, including, but not limited to, the Federal Food, Drug,
and Cosmetic Act, the Prescription Drug Act, Marketing Act, the
PhRMA Code related to interactions w/healthcare providers, and the
Federal Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Achieves or exceeds sales objectives through education, fair
and balanced promotion of product features (including benefit/risk
profiles) of assigned products among prescribers and other
healthcare providers in assigned territory. Visit key customer
accounts in support of appropriate product usage.
- Develops and fosters long-term appropriate relationships with
key prescribers, key thought leaders, and total account customers.
Able to effectively communicate product FDA approved indications,
limitations of use, safety warnings and fair balance to individuals
or large groups. Maintains current understanding of compliance
policies, local market, practice structures, business models, and
- Utilizes sales force automation system and other tools to
enhance impact of sales call and territory management.
Appropriately uses this information to develop account business
plans which address the needs of their geographies. Develops plans
of action that meet the individual needs of their prescribers.
Maintains a current key physicians' target list, submits regular
updates to the physician data warehouse and plans calls to meet
frequency targets. Possess broad healthcare and industry market
knowledge and business acumen.
- Attends and actively participates in all required meetings and
training programs. Continuously improves selling skills, including
product and competitor knowledge. Carries out in a legally
compliant manner all sales and marketing programs including
occasional evening and weekend events, when approved.Education and
ExperienceQualified candidates must have a 4 Year Bachelor's degree
from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical selling experience
- 3 or more year's Specialty Pharma or Biopharma Sales experience
- Pain Therapeutic area experience preferred.
- Experience selling in complex environments
preferred.QualificationsSuccessful candidates will be able to meet
the qualifications below with or without a reasonable
- Experience launching new product(s) in specialty markets
- Accountable self-starter with a proven track record of meeting
and exceeding objectives and goals.
- Broad healthcare market business acumen and industry
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong business planning acumen.
- Self-motivated, with attention to detail and possess an
- Ability to shift course and change priorities with minimum
impact to job responsibilities.
- Ability to display high levels of initiative, effort and
commitment successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Ability to visit prescriber offices in person 8 hours/day
Monday-Friday with some territories requiring overnight stays from
time to time.Selling Skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide solutions and change behavior
in support of business goals and objectives.
- Excellent selling, product knowledge, presentation, and closing
- Must have a valid driver's license with a driving record that
meets company requirements.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, to include overnight travel for
meetings. Other travel as required by your territory.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.FLSA ClassificationThis position
is considered exempt.EEO StatementProtega Pharmaceuticals is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. The information contained
herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties
and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an
all-inclusive list of skills and abilities required to do the
Keywords: Protega Pharmaceuticals LLC, Charlotte , Specialty Account Representative North Carolina, Other , Mooresville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!