Company: Northwood Hospitality
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Server Assistant at The Gallery
RestaurantExperience Culinary ArtistryGallery Restaurant at The
Ballantyne, A Luxury Collection Hotel in Charlotte specializes in a
progressively Southern approach to new American cuisine. Driven by
modern culinary techniques, Gallery's culinary team is committed to
creating delicious and beautiful cuisine featuring fresh
ingredients.Gallery Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, weekend
brunch and upscale dinner daily and offers a full bar and bar menu.
Gallery offers a private dining room which can accommodate up to 16
guests. The restaurant's comfortable ambiance is enhanced with a
gallery feel by a captivating art exhibit from Awaken Gallery.JOB
SUMMARYAssists servers in providing fast and courteous service of
food and beverages to outlet guests by clearing tables and
performing miscellaneous tasks.**Hourly wage, plus tips**ESSENTIAL
- Clears, cleans and sets tables according to established service
- Delivers water to table promptly after guests are seated; may
assist the server in refilling glasses when necessary.
- Cleans and/or wipes down floor, tables, chairs, walls, windows
and service area of outlet.
- Separates dirty china, glassware and silver and delivers to
kitchen for cleaning.
- Performs sidework assignments such as make coffee, fold
napkins, etc. Stocks service station with napkins, placemats,
- May perform room service duties when requested.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance
- Follows company policies and procedures.Note: Other duties as
assigned by supervisor or managementEducation and Experience
- High school education or equivalentSkills and Abilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work overtime as needed Physical Requirements:
- Ability to bend, walk,, regularly move around kitchen, stand
,and remain stationary for short periods of time, reach, hear, see,
and use fingers
- Ability to push, pull, lift, carry or otherwise move food
cases, metros, and similar items weighing up to 70 lbs. Ability to
push and pull carts.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays. Benefits:
- 401k after 90 days, fully vested, company match to 3%
- Medical (4 plan choices)
- Dental (2 Plan choices)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Awesome Paid Time Off policy
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Northwood Hospitality Discounts
- Discounts at our Gallery Restaurant and SpaThe Gallery
Restaurant is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to
maintaining a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Keywords: Northwood Hospitality, Charlotte , Server Assistant, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!