Company: College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Here's the opportunity:
Looking for a superhero but without the cape---. At CNST we are
looking for kind, nurturing, passionate caregivers who love to
support families and minimize their stress. We are looking for
organized, efficient, nannies who will engage with children, help
them grow and learn, have fun, and maintain strong relationships
with both parents and children. The ideal nanny would plan
educational projects, crafts, physical outdoor/indoor activities,
and assist with light chores. We have charming families who need
immediate full-time and part-time care during the week. Vaccinated
nannies are in high demand.
- Clean driving record/ transportation (as needed)
- Homework help and organization
- Fun & engaging activities provided
Compensation + Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Medical benefits for full-time employees after their first 90
days and working an average of 35 hours per week
- Tuition reimbursement
- CPR/first aid training
- Paid time off
- Professional development, including child development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid training + professional development + supportive managers
- At least 2 years of paid or unpaid child care experience,
including infant experience.
- Ability to provide a schedule of open availability
- Reliable ability for transportation to family homes within the
- Provide comfort, patience, and support through the distance
- Assist with student's daily living skills and
- Provide outdoor and indoor outlets. ie: walking the dog,
outdoor play, music, catch, stories, etc.
We are part of the largest employer of nannies and babysitters, and
we're a Glassdoor 2020 Top Places to work winner!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors, Charlotte , Nanny, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!