Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: MSS Solutions, LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a result of our phenomenal growth, MSS
Solutions, LLC has an opening for an Accounts Receivable
Specialist. If you are an experienced accounting professional who
is looking to grow your career and contribute fresh and innovative
ideas to serve our customers, this is an opportunity you should
explore!A career at MSS is not just a job -- it's collaborating
with the business's best talent. It's having a part in building a
better future. It's making a difference in people's lives.The
success of MSS is a direct reflection of our team's dedication,
passion, and hard work. Since 1996, MSS has taken pride in
retaining some of the best talents in the industry by promoting a
culture of respect, collaboration, and empowerment.The Accounts
Receivable Specialist is responsible for assisting and supporting
the Accounting Department with functions related to Accounts
Receivable and performing general clerical and administrative
- Perform collections on open customer invoices with follow
through resulting in timely payment/resolution
- Responsible for researching outstanding or partially paid
Accounts Receivable invoices.
- Provide weekly update to Accounting Manager-AR with collection
activity notes on AR over 30 days.
- Maintain/Update customer records with current contact
- Responsible for receiving customer payments and daily posting
to company accounting software Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Scan check deposits to lockbox for daily deposit.
- Process customer credit card payments as needed
- Process monthly customer account balance statements.
- Provide MSS Certificates of Insurance to customers as
- Provide backup support for new customer set up in Microsoft
Dynamics GP as needed.
- Assist Accounting and other internal MSS departments as
- Occasional errands may be required (approx. no more than 25
miles round trip from office location). Mileage will be reimbursed
at standard IRS rate.Required Qualifications
- Accounts Receivable experience (3-5 years) required.
Construction or Service industry experience preferred.
- Problem-solving ability with proven experience researching
- Basic Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with solid follow-up
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently against
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a
- Ability to work full time from office environment
- Valid driver's license and transportation required
- Must successfully pass a background checkBenefit HighlightsAt
MSS, we value our employees by providing a supportive culture with
competitive compensation and a benefits package that continues to
evolve based on our business's growth and our employees'
needs.Currently, our benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Health Savings PlanAdditional Notes:
- MSS Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action/Male/Female/Veteran/DisabledMSS Employees, please visit the
MSS Career Center or contact HR to apply.
Keywords: MSS Solutions, LLC, Charlotte , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!