Lead Material Associate
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Receives, stores, and issues supplies, including identification,
counting and processing issued supply documents. Assists leadership
by performing routine functions necessary in the issuance of
storage boxes and delivery of supplies, materials and similar
* Receives, unloads, checks, inspects, transports, and stores
* Receives supply pick list, fills the orders and coordinates
delivery to designated outbound areas of service.
* Maintains a clean and orderly storage facility.
* Operates electric pallet and lift trucks for handling
* Maintains records of packing slips, receiving reports and chain
of custody reports of inbound and outbound shipments.
* Arranges for the transportation of non-stock items via a chain of
* Assigns duties and responsibilities to employees as needed.
Stretching and bending required for filling orders. Extraordinary
amount of walking and long periods of standing on feet. May be
required to lift boxes weighing 75-100 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. 2 years work experience
required. Valid drivers license required with no violations in the
last 3 years. 2 to 3 years electric pallet jack and lift truck
experience required. Computer experience preferred.
Keywords: Atrium Health, Charlotte , Lead Material Associate, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!