Company: Enhance Hiring
Posted on: January 16, 2022
*That is not a remote job*
The role: We are searching for a talented and motivated Event
Assistant to organize outstanding and unforgettable events. You
will be responsible for every part of event preparations, such as
choosing venues, approving menus, developing seating plans, and
evaluating success afterward.
Event Assistant Responsibilities:
- Identify the client's requirements and expectations for each
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the
event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure
everything adheres to the client's standards.
- Assess an event's overall success and submit findings.
Event Assistant requirements are:
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or Public Relations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Enhance Hiring, Charlotte , Event Assistant, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!