Benefits Specialist - Remote
Company: American Income Life Insurance Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
American Income Life is an international Company protecting
working families in the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and
through our wholly-owned subsidiary, National Income Life Insurance
Company in New York.
American Income Life has served working class families since 1951
with life, accident, and supplemental health products to help
protect members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, and
their families. AIL representatives develop long term relationships
with clients and meet them where they are most comfortable... their
- Distributes all benefit enrollment materials and determines
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Respond to client request for coverages while representing
their best interests.
- Create and explain individualized policies via our Needs
- Work and learn from management teams to stay up to date on new
products, services, and policies.
- Full training provided
- 100% work from home.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid weekly along with earned bonuses.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Full benefits after 3 months.
- Values a healthy work-life balance
Interviews will be held via Zoom due to the Covid - 19 pandemic
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: American Income Life Insurance Company, Charlotte , Benefits Specialist - Remote, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!