Contract Sr. Search/Sourcing Partner, Talent Acquisition - Fully Remote
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you would like to be at the center of helping people on their
path to better health, consider joining our Enterprise Search team
and be part of the transformation that is establishing CVS Health
as a leading health innovation company. Due to continued business
growth, we're looking for a strategic Sr. Search/Sourcing Partner
to help support critical growth initiatives.
You will be responsible for leading the delivery, critical search
and sourcing strategy for Corporate Growth and Strategic
Initiatives across the Enterprise. You must be able to easily flex
between projects, and work across different business groups. This
is a WFH/Fully Remote contract position with potential to convert
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for executing the best practices in talent sourcing
strategies and search for passive candidates.
- Collaborate with Business Leaders, TA leaders, and TA
Operations teams to deliver solutions based on creativity, search
mastery, and a passion for the mission of CVS Health.
- In partnership with Recruiting Partners, build relationships
with business leaders and Hiring Managers to better understand
drivers, the external talent pool, and immediate as well as
long-term talent needs.
- Provide creativity and follow best practices in sourcing using
CRM, ATS, social communities of practice, and extensive sourcing
tools available to our sourcing team members.
- Deliver ongoing talent discovery for difficult to fill and
- Build extensive, diverse pipelines for critical skill areas and
- Seek and utilize analysis of market trends and provide reports
and metrics on talent pipelines and sourcing activities.
- Prepare candidate slates, conduct in depth candidate
prescreens, and recommend top candidates to Hiring Managers and
- Participate in employer and recruitment branding efforts and
social media optimization.
- Ensure staffing activities are conducted in compliance with
corporate, local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Participate and contribute to the quarterly monthly, and annual
strategic recruitment plans supporting talent acquisition
- 5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience.
- 3+ years of search/sourcing, including the use of diverse
strategies, technologies and tools. gathering competitive/market
intelligence, and networking/referral driven sourcing.
- 3+ years of experience with a TA CRM or other robust candidate
relationship management tool.
- 2+ years of experience with developing expansive creative
sourcing/research strategies for large projects.
- Strong candidate assessment skills, direct sourcing, and
- Ability to adapt and flex across different business
- Experience managing reports and manipulating data to make
accurate decisions/presenting to leaders both in TA and with the
business. Preferred Qualifications:Consumer Goods, Retail and/or
Biopharma industry knowledge strongly preferred.
Education:Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business
administration, or related field; or a combination of education and
Keywords: CVS Health, Charlotte , Contract Sr. Search/Sourcing Partner, Talent Acquisition - Fully Remote, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!