Posted on: January 16, 2022
The safety of our customers, communities and team members is our
first priority, so we are implementing continuous enhanced cleaning
and safety protocols based on guidelines provided by the CDC and
Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all employees
and works to maintain social distancing practices in the workplace
to ensure safety amongst our team members and Customers.
As a Retail Furniture Sales Consultant, you will provide our
customers with consultative design assistance as you discover their
needs and help them to create a warm and inviting home. In
addition, you will partner with other members of your team to
create an engaging customer experience. You will also be
responsible for consistently meeting established sales goals.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Reinforcing customer selections and helping them complete their
- Entering client information (including email addresses and/or
phone numbers) into our state of the art customer relationship
management (CRM) system, and conducting prompt and professional
follow-up before and after the sales.
- Explaining special financing plans, delivery procedures,
- Coordinating delivery between customer and
- Maintaining knowledge of a broad range of furniture styles and
As a Retail Furniture Sales Consultant you must be highly driven
and self-motivated to achieve individually while being a supportive
team member as you contribute to overall store success and customer
satisfaction. You must also be highly organized and able to
maintain a responsive follow-up schedule. It is also important that
you display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to connect and
establish relationships with a diverse group of customers.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- College education preferred, High School / GED or equivalent
required; or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Positive and engaging personality
- Creative flare and energetic attitude
- Ability to overcome customer objections
- Familiarity with a broad range of furniture styles and products
preferred, but not required
- Computer proficiency including email experience required;
knowledge and use of MS Office software preferred; Tablet/iPad
operation abilities strongly preferred
- Relevant experience, preferred but not requiredDisclaimer
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status
or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Sales Consultant, Retail Sales, Relationship Manager,
Consulting, Sales, Retail, Customer Service, Service
Keywords: Havertys, Charlotte , Sales Consultant, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!