Patient Diagnosis Liaison
Company: Ashfield Engage
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are seeking a Patient Diagnosis Liaison (PDL) who is
responsible for identifying and educating HCPs who diagnose and
care for patients with rare diseases through face-to-face disease
education. PDL responsibilities include calling on identified
targets with a goal of speaking directly with the physician about
rare diseases and helping HCPs understand how to recognize signs
and symptoms of relevant rare diseases. The PDL will capture and
maintain data within a CRM system. Additional responsibilities for
this role include identifying referral patterns as patients proceed
along their diagnostic journey. This field-based position requires
a tenacious professional with established personal and scientific
credibility to interact with clinicians in institutions and
community-based offices.This is your opportunity to join Ashfield
Engage and represent an innovative biotechnology company!What's in
it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision,
401k, disability & life insurance, employee
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests
and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021What will you be doing?
- Maintain comprehensive clinical knowledge of assigned
therapeutic areas, and evolving clinical landscape.
- Possess great field skills such that you can obtain access to
all types of HCPs and offices/institutions.
- Curious and interested in learning about the disease of many
rare diseases - must possess great clinical acumen.
- Serve as point of contact for target physician offices within a
defined geographic territory with self-directed territory
management and travel to ensure that targets are reached in an
- Create pre-call plan execute post-call evaluation in order to
continuously improve performance. Effectively handle objections,
concerns and consistently gain insights in order to identify HCP
treaters of assigned rare diseases.
- Perform duties around territory management and upkeep of CRM
system, ensuring data accuracy.
- Increase disease awareness related to targeted physicians and
accurately document findings appropriately in the CRM.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams.
- Attend and complete all training courses and related competency
assessments required, to an appropriate standard and within a
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as required to support
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Field based position will require 4-5 days/week in the
- Some overnight travel will be required, depending on the
territory.What do you need for this position?The successful
candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- At least 5 years of field experience
- A clinical degree such as RN, PharmD, PhD, MD, etc. or advanced
scientific or medical degree such as MS is required.
- 5-10 years in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or healthcare
- Relentless motivation to assist HCPs in diagnosing patients
with rare disease patients through face-to-face disease education,
diagnostic testing and other tools.
- High clinical acumen
- Passionate drive to help rare disease patients obtain a
- Relevant experience in the rare disease space is
beneficial.About Ashfield EngageAshfield Engage, part of UDG
Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services
for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across
Commercial, Patient Solutions, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and
Event Experiences to build creative, scalable and tailored health
solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive
outcomes for patients.Our mission is to partner with our clients,
improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients
get the medicines, knowledge and support they need. To learn more
about Ashfield Engage, visit us at:
https://ashfieldengage.com/Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield
are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national
origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race,
religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof),
sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further,
pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
records.Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified
candidates will be considered.
Keywords: Ashfield Engage, Charlotte , Patient Diagnosis Liaison, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!