Company: The Specialized Recruiting Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Land Acquisition Summary:In conjunction with land development
and related corporate staff, negotiates and coordinates the
acquisition and disposition of land for the development of
single-family residential home subdivisions. Monitors and supports
the acquisition process through final contract and closing
phasesLand Acquisition Performance Objectives:
- Locates and acquires land for the development of subdivisions
in a given market and geographical areas.
- Actively participates in divisional strategic planning for
- Analyzes given markets for possible acquisitions within
targeted profitability ranges and feasibility criteria established
by corporate management.
- Develops and maintains property contact listings; establishes
and maintains landowner contact listings through continued research
and analysis of available land for development; establishes and
maintains builder and developer contacts for available lots.
- Assists in the evaluation process and inspection of land under
consideration for acquisition; and recommends acquisition,
disposition and other actions consistent with established Company
guidelines and requirements.
- Negotiates price and contracts with sellers; coordination of
preparation of contracts and closing documents.
- Monitors inventory of available excess lots for sale to other
builders and developers.
- Preparation of land acquisition packages and participation in
presentation for corporate approval.
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform
additional duties as required. Background Profile for a Land
Acquisition Persuasive attitude with outstanding negotiation and
organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude. Ability to
research, interpret, analyze and evaluate given information
relative to the acquisition and disposition of appropriate land
sites. Excellent verbal and written communication skills for
interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of
organization. Strong marketing skills with ability to identify
available products; capable of handling responsibility for large
land purchase budget; required inventories and purchase of such.
Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical
skills to act with authority and take approved risks in an
environment with little direction from others. Working knowledge of
given market and geographical locations
Keywords: The Specialized Recruiting Group, Charlotte , Land Acquisition, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!