Company: Eliassen Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our client is dedicated to delivering best-in-class customer
experiences and is building a data science team to better
understand how to acheive improvements in this area.
This position has strong compensation and a great benefit package
that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with
company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
- Meeting with business stakeholders to understand business
drivers and data sources.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for
- Gain knowledge of internal processes and their effects on
- Develop and/or validate predictive models
- Present those models and findings back to senior stakeholders -
helping them leverage the results
Requirements of the Data Scientist:
- Experience working with SQL
- Hands-on experience a big data platform
- Experience gathering information from stakeholders
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions,
statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Master's Degree - ideally in Statistics, Data Science, Computer
Science or a related fieldby Jobble
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Charlotte , Data Scientist, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!