Client Service Specialist-Commercial Lines
Company: RELATION INSURANCE INC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with
the day-to-day maintenance of customer files and acts as the
front-line administrative processor. This person also provides
first in class hospitality to external clients, business partners
and vendors. The Client Service Specialist works to ensure client
retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from
members of the production and account management staff.A GLIMPSE
INTO THE POSITION
- Follows up on endorsements not received from carriers, checks
endorsements for accuracy.
- May assist with remarketing of renewals.
- Orders renewal policies, as needed. Handles endorsements
including entering on company websites.
- Enters and rates policies in carrier websites or and enters
into AMS as needed.
- Receives and processes incoming mail.
- Provides backup support to client support teams and/or agency
management as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.RequirementsSKILLS
- Proficient in using computers, Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis
on Excel), agency management systems software, and online rating
- Knowledge of insurance markets, products, services insurance
ratings and underwriting procedures.
- Working knowledge of commercial lines of coverage.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are
required to maintain effective relationships with clients,
co-workers, carriers, vendors and others.
- Must be able to understand written and oral communications and
interpret information written within policies.EDUCATION AND
- High School Diploma
- 3 + year experience in Customer Service with preference given
to individuals with insurance experienceCERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
- A Personal Lines Insurance License from state of domicile is
required within 6 months of hire and must be maintained
thereafterRelation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: RELATION INSURANCE INC, Charlotte , Client Service Specialist-Commercial Lines, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!