Corporate Development Associate
Company: Vaco Financial
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description & ResponsibilitiesThe Corporate Development team
currently consists of two Directors' of Corporate Development,
reporting to the President. This is a newly created position due to
growth.Corporate Development Associate Responsibilities
- Support M&A strategy objectives including the development
and tracking of acquisition opportunities and all phases of
- Participate on teams evaluating M&A opportunities and
- Assist in the development and communication of the strategic
business case to obtain corporate leadership support for M&A
- Develops and maintains financial models and scenario analysis
to estimate the potential value of opportunities (including three
statement financial modelling, DCF analysis, comparable analysis,
IRR analysis, accretion / dilution, etc.). Determines appropriate
sources of information, collects, compiles, interprets, analyzes
and summarizes results in alignment with the overall business
- Perform acquisition valuation
- Coordinates due diligence workstreams with cross-functional
stakeholders and external parties for contemplated deals.
- Facilitate the integration planning process as required
- Perform industry and competitive research to support senior
- Analyze industry dynamics and the competitive landscape
- Analyze financial statements and market reports
- Support special projects as assigned in connection with Service
Logic and in connection with the Corporate Development team's goals
and strategyJob Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, economics, business
administration, or similar.
- 2+ years' experience desired
- Experience in investment banking or transaction advisory from a
Big4 firm are a plus
- Advanced financial modelling and strong data skills.
- Strong consultative communication skills and the ability to
communicate at many levels of the organization
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize a
large amount of data into key themes and trends, spotting any
anomalies and building a comprehensive story.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel 10-25% annually.
Keywords: Vaco Financial, Charlotte , Corporate Development Associate, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!