Analytical Scientist III
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our client is a world-class contract development and
manufacturing organization. They are a team of dynamic individuals
committed to developing life-saving drugs around the world. A
mindset of innovation, accountability, and customer focus inspires
us to be the most efficient, safe, and reliable choice for their
customers and the patients they serve. In return, they offer
challenging careers, accelerated professional growth, and the
opportunity to be part of something different.
The Associate Scientist III is accountable for driving
results in a fast-paced environment by performing analytical
routine and non-routine testing in support of pharmaceutical
product development or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
The Associate Scientist may also be required to work on method
development/method validation projects. For this position, HPLC
and/or GC-based methodologies are commonly employed in the
Other key methodologies applied include titrations UV, AA, IR. Test
methods employed may be compendial (i.e. USP, EP) or proprietary
(client supplied or developed by The Company). The position
requires superior leadership behaviors of the company core
competencies and non-negotiables, as well as expertise in
functional competencies included in this position
- Performs one or more of the following techniques: residual
solvents, assays (potencies, related substances), elemental
impurities, moisture content, identification, and various other wet
- Evaluates and interpret generated data.
- Analyses information for technical correctness and
- Understands the theoretical basis of methods/experiments.
- Solves problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data
requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Writes test procedures, protocols, and reports.
- Maintains working knowledge of instrumentation, equipment, and
scientific methodologies necessary to perform assigned tasks.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and organized work environment free of
- Safely handles potent compounds
- Ensures timely completion and compliance with cGMP and all
other relevant company training requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry or
equivalent with 5 years of experience or Master’s degree with 3
years of experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical, CDMO, or cGMP
- Consistently demonstrates honesty and integrity through
- Follows all safety policies and leads by example a safety-first
- Produces high-quality work products with a focus on first time
- Complies with the company code of conduct and policies and
Decision Making and Supervision Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation
skills are required.
- Excellent detail orientation and organizational skills are
- Excellent problem-solving and basic troubleshooting ability
- Excellent knowledge of Laboratory equipment and safety
- Expert knowledge of Laboratory Documentation is required.
- Working knowledge of cGMP in a pharmaceutical or regulated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Travel Requirements: Up to 5% travel required.
- Applies job skills and company policies and SOPs to complete a
broad range of difficult tasks.
- Receives minimal instruction on day-to-day work, general
instructions on new assignments.
Client Offer You:
Competitive salary with career
• Medical, dental and vision coverage from day
• 401(k) with company match
• Company paid vacation, holiday and sick
• Voluntary benefits including short & long-term
disability, life, accident, critical illness insurances
Diversity and Inclusion: The client values diversity
and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. All employment decisions are based on business
needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability,
past or present military service, marital status, gender
identification or expression, medical condition (including genetic
characteristics) or any other protected characteristic as
established by law.
As part of our effort to provide and maintain a safe and healthful
workplace, the Client requires new hires to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated
2 weeks after their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine,
or 2 weeks after a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson
vaccine. Individuals seeking an exemption from this
requirement for medical or religious reasons should contact HR to
complete a request for accommodation form.
Keywords: Bevov, Charlotte , Analytical Scientist III, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!