Integration Architect & Data Analyst
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Integration Architect & Data Analyst
Do you want to take your career to the next level? Are you ready
for the responsibility of working with high-profile clients? CGI is
looking for a talented and experienced Integration Architect with a
passion for solving business problems to join our team. At CGI, you
will solve meaningful business and technical problems as a
full-time consultant serving local, enterprise clients. You'll be
part of a team of smart, dedicated people like yourself and make an
impact with both internal and client partners. Tired of the same
old thing? Take your talents to a premier consulting firm that
inspires personal and professional growth and values your
This role must be located at one of the following locations:
Greenville, SC or Charlotte, NC.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for project-based integration
implementations as well as mentoring team members, providing
solution expertise and support of existing production integration
solutions for the customer. There will be an opportunity to work on
multiple long term exciting and challenging projects with diverse
• Act as a domain expert for Integration platform and as well as
integration SME for business development
• Lead the design and implementation of project-based integration
solutions in accordance with Industry standards, the approved
architecture roadmap and industry standards
• Provide professional advice on integration solutions on business
• Work effort estimations, integration designs, data architecture
and experience in putting statement of work for integration related
• Provide timely resolution for integration-related production
issues, including root cause analysis
• Mentor other integration developers and application
• Create and maintain procedures and standards for the Integration
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS or equivalent
• Proven experience with 8+ years in application integrations, data
architecture and working with services-oriented architecture.
• Experience and exposure to IBM DataStage (ETL), MQ, IBM
Integration Bus ( IIB ), DataPower.
• Understanding and experience working with various cloud
Integration solutions on Azure, AWS, Salesforce.
• Development experience with Kafka, Boomi and CI/CD,
• Hands on experience building KAFKA API's for producer and
• Experience with Kafka Connect, KStreams and KSQL. Must have used
Kafka source and sink connectors such as MQ Connector, JDBC
Connector, File Stream Connector, JMS Connector.
• Ability to apply specific Kafka solutions for various use
• Experience with various message formats such as XML, JSON, AVRO,
• Expertise in developing SOAP and REST based services using
• Solid experience in developing micro-services using Spring Core
and Spring Boot.
• Experience in using Docker and Kubernetes to develop and deploy
microservices in Azure environment
• Experience with code versioning and CI/CD using Git and Jenkins
along with Splunk for logging.
• Experience with using code quality tools like SonarQube.
• Working experience with Spring Batch and Data access layer
frameworks like Hibernate, JPA, Spring JDBC etc
• Hands on experience building cloud to cloud and Cloud to On Prem
integrations using Dell Boomi with solid understanding of API
design and development.
• Dell Boomi Professional Developers certification is a must
• Experience with scaling the application/flows for optimum
performance, error logging to Splunk, error handling and
• Good experience building Boomi processes,
managing/deploying/supporting APIs, and using common frameworks
such as message queuing, caching, API management, sophisticated
mapping, and scripting
• Experience with configuration and testing of the Boomi
Application and promoting code into DEV, QA and PROD
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong analytical
and problem-solving skills
• Exposure to Agile / SAFe Methodology desired.
• Conduct Backlog refinement, assist in sprint planning, sprint
reviews & demos
• Interact with Lead Developers, Architects, System Analysts,
Business users & Project Managers to analyze requirements and
design solutions. Mentor and coach junior developers.
• Candidates having previous experience in other integration
technologies like IBM Datastage(ETL), MQ, IBM Integration Bus ( IIB
) or Datapower will have an advantage.
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
• Knowledge of Data stage ETL tool.
• Experience in working with a distributed team (Back office)
• Experience with a variety of operating systems and concepts
including: AIX, Linux, Firewall, Certificates, Security and Active
• Knowledge of various integration concepts including:
Business-to-Business (B2B), platform-to-platform and EDI Trading
Partner Integration development
• Understanding of IBM IHS, Load Balancers, Fail overs, https,
certificates, proxies etc.
• Good knowledge and experience with shell scripting.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression,
familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any
other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email
address is only to be used for those individuals who need an
accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or
those that do not include a requisition number will not be
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and
transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with
all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- API Technlogies
- Integration Architecture
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Charlotte , Integration Architect & Data Analyst, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!