Service Delivery Manager (Adobe Campaign)
Company: American Red Cross
Posted on: October 14, 2021
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch
millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the
human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's
largest humanitarian network?
Join us-Where your Career is a Force for
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The
selected candidate will work remotely full time and can be located
anywhere in the United States but will work East Coast business
The American Red Cross (ARC) seeks an experienced and energetic
Delivery Manager to help lead strategy and day-to-day delivery for
our vital cross channel communications platform, Adobe Campaign. As
part of the Fundraising & Marketing Technology Group (FMTG) you
will work closely with internal business partners and external
vendors to design, plan and execute system enhancements and
upgrades. As a key member of our team, you will contribute to ARC's
mission to "prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of
emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the
generosity of donors." We accomplish this primarily through
public-facing digital applications, Redcross.org and
Redcrossblood.org, while utilizing other solutions of the Adobe
Experience Cloud to deliver great digital experiences to our donors
and constituents at each point of their digital journey.
Top candidates for this role will have recent experience with
Adobe Campaign or other similar cross channel marketing
solutions/marketing clouds currently in the marketplace and
understand the critical role they play in marketing
The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills
and have the ability to foster strong relationships with business
customers. Ideally, the candidate must also be able to quickly
drive problems to solutions calmly and efficiently.
What you'll do:
• Learn and understand the current architecture of
Marketing/Fundraising systems, data interactions and integrations
and the financial donation marketing and cultivation
• Understand business needs, existing IT solutions and integration
points, driving towards solution ROI and incremental revenue.
• Collaborate and communicate with other Adobe resources at ARC to
deliver the strategic vision of cross channel communications across
all solutions ARC utilizes in the Adobe Experience Cloud.
• Roadmap and plan product releases and coordinate appropriate sign
offs and delivery activities.
• Prepare status reports and resource plans that facilitate the
efficient and cost-effect delivery of FMTG services to the
Fundraising and Marketing stakeholder groups.
• Design and implement a proper governance framework for the
• Cultivate a good working relationship with stakeholders, internal
IT teams and external suppliers.
• Analyze & document current system architecture and environments
and existing SOPs.
• Work with IT and business teams to understand current design,
system activities and challenges and identify opportunities for
• Participate in solution architecture / design discussions.
• Engage vendors to consult on business needs and resolve
• Coordinate scheduled outages for upgrades and patching, including
negotiating outage windows and coordinating with various ARC IT
teams to ensure proper support, testing and final delivery.
• Coordinate P1 & P2 production incidents by regularly
communicating with appropriate internal stakeholders and external
• Manage customer escalations, by organizing the right team to
ensure proper communication, urgency, prioritization, and ownership
• Conduct regular reviews of open and completed support tickets
with key vendors and identify areas for process improvement.
• Monthly reporting to IT and business leadership on overall
performance of the system and vendors.
• Serve as a resource to project managers as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United
States. The American Red Cross does not sponsor employment
• 4-year degree in Business Management, Digital Marketing,
Engineering, Information Technology, related field or equivalent
years of experience required.
• 5+ years of professional experience leading delivery for large
business solutions, systems and/or applications.
• Experience managing and collaborating with software vendors.
• Experience with Agile principles and working in an Agile
• High-level knowledge of digital marketing and cross channel
• Ability to lead, triage and make decisions in a fast-paced
environment, especially during times of natural disasters.
• Independent and self-motivated with excellent verbal and written
• Ability to collaborate and engage internal and external
stakeholders at all levels to achieve planned objectives.
• Strong client-service orientation leading to high client
• Ability to display tact and diplomacy in difficult or sensitive
situations, including expert-level experience in negotiation and
• Ability to proactively and creatively solve problems and work
• Adobe Certified Expert or Adobe Qualified (relevant
• Experience integrating Adobe Campaign with other components of
the Adobe Experience Cloud, as well as operating Adobe Campaign at
• Prior experience with cross channel marketing campaign platform,
marketing cloud platform and/or email service providers for a
national US brand.
• Experience with various collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence,
SharePoint, Teams, Slack).
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Depending on work
assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to
visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate
(lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 20 pounds.
Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger
dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a
keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall
mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of
time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging
Work Conditions: Work is performed indoors with some
potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to
emergency services relief work. May travel and participate in
meetings and conferences throughout chapter jurisdiction, state and
Red Cross system. Because the Red Cross is a disaster response
organization, staff may be asked to be on 24-hour call during
period of major disaster.
For those candidates located in Colorado, the salary range
for this position is: $100K - $120K annual salary. We do not offer
bonus pay for this role. Note that the American Red Cross sets
salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which
the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this
posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual
circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the
time of phone screening based upon your location.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization
that creates a culture of collaboration and team spirit. We offer
our employee's a competitive salary, wide range of generous
benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401K retirement plan with
match; paid time off, holidays and floating holidays. Also, we
encourage professional development and provide growth
opportunities. To be considered for this position, please visit
www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the
opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross
volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to
help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a
difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and
allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross
relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to
help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our
most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of
Keywords: American Red Cross, Charlotte , Service Delivery Manager (Adobe Campaign), Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!