Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
The Quality Manager will provide strategic insight and management
over the quality function.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops and implements quality plans and standards and
coordinates quality activities such as the Non-Conformance process,
Supplier Quality and Development, Program Quality support, Incoming
Inspection, Final Inspection and DCMA coordination.
- Initiates and develops new quality concepts and applications
for the quality function.
- Implements and manages continuous improvement initiatives
within the quality department. Implements changes in training,
working practices and processes.
- Assures compliance with corporate & local government safety,
health & environmental rules, policies & procedures.
- Maintains AS9100 / ISO9001 Certification
- Works very closely and effectively with functional teams to
ensure we meet customers’ expectations.
- Develops and revises standard operational procedures and
working practices, i.e. standard work.
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of best practice
manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures
to aid and improve operational & quality performance.
- Drives daily management of the quality function and drives the
development of action plans where needed.
- Trains, coaches and assists teams in RCCM/RCCA structured
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field of study
· Six Sigma Green Belt / Lean Six Sigma training preferred
· RCCM / RCCA structured problem solving training
· ASQ Certifications preferred: Quality Manager/Organizational
Excellence, Quality Engineer, Six Sigma
Black Belt, Quality Auditor
· Ten or more years of applicable experience, leading Quality
· Ten or more years leading and developing teams
· Prior AS9100/ISO9001 experience required
· Defense contractor experience in the quality realm required
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Charlotte , Quality Manager, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!