Posted Date: Sep 9, 2021
- We are hiring
immediately for a WAREHOUSE
- Location: MG FOODS Charlotte -1907 Gateway Blvd
Charlotte NC 28208 Note: online applications
- Schedule: F/T: 7AM - 3:30PM or 2PM -
- Requirement: Experience not required. Willing to
- Perks: $250 sign on bonus after successful
completion of 90 days
- *Internal Employee
Referral Bonus Available
It’s Safe to Work at
Canteen! We know many of you who are new to working in a
foodservice setting might be a little unsure about your safety. We
understand. As Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020,
keeping our Canteen Team and clients safe is very important to
How do we keep our Team
safe? Canteen has Safety Teams that direct how we work together
with extensive safety protocols, and we provide personal protective
equipment and ongoing safety training. We believe that knowledge is
power, and with this knowledge you will feel much better about
working in one of our facilities or serving our customers during
We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought
and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!
At Canteen, we’re in the
business of ensuring our guests get what they want, when they want
it. As the largest on-demand retail company in the US, we
provide vending, micro-markets, cafés, coffee and other pantry
drinks and snacks in offices, manufacturing plants, airports,
hospitals, universities, and anywhere we’re needed. We’ve
been in business nearly 100 years and attribute our longevity and
growth to our relentless focus on our customers. We're driven
by innovation, always friendly, and foster an inclusive culture
where everyone feels like they belong.
When it comes to your
career, there are so many reasons to choose Canteen. Hear what some of
our associates are saying.
Summary: Receives, stores and distributes
material, tools, equipment and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping
order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or
- Conveys materials from receiving or production areas to storage
or other designated areas.
- Places materials/goods on racks, shelves and bins or in
refrigerated rooms according to predetermined sequence such as
size, type, style, color or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials,
tools or other stock items and distributes items to production
workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on
pallets or shelves; conveys orders to packing station or shipping
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure
conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer
- Drives vehicle to transport stored items or to pick up
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Canteen are offered many fantastic
Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to
- Associate Shopping
- Health and Wellness
- Identity Theft
- Voluntary Benefits,
including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital
Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home
In addition, full-time
positions also offer the following benefits to
- Employee Assistance
- Flexible Spending
About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
satisfactorily with or without a reasonable
accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an
exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks,
or requirements associated with this position. While this is
intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the
Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential
functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).