Accounts Receivable Associate
Company: Great Wolf Lodge
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Summary: At Great Wolf the Accounts
Receivable Associate services multiple resort properties.
Responsibilities include group sales billings and handling of
collections for both transient and group guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and issue group sales billing invoices and reconcile
account statements in a timely manner.
- Apply billing payments received from guests, reconcile folio
accounts and research balances.
- Respond to inquiries related to group folio account.
- Manage relationship with Collections Agency including
reconciliation of cases.
- Confirm events, postings and documents for correct mathematical
accuracy and proper coding.
- Organize, secure and maintain all files, records, cash and cash
equivalents in accordance with company's policies and
- Provide accounting and other support to the Lodge Director of
Finance, when required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts
and draw valid conclusions.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug
Qualifications & Traits:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree, preferred in
Accounting/Finance or Business Administration.
- 1+ years of experience in theme park or hospitality industry
- Previous experience with Opera and/or Sun Accounting system
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Multi-tasking ability
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to lift up to 20lbs
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Great Wolf Lodge, Charlotte , Accounts Receivable Associate, Other , Concord, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!