Director, Resident Services
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses,
incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Assists residents in identifying appropriate resources in order to
maintain their highest level of independence and satisfaction to
include problem solving for health, social, and emotional needs and
coordinating support services. May be required to supervise other
- In consultation with the Executive Director, hires, trains,
disciplines and terminates departmental associates in accordance
with company policies.
- Develops, oversees, markets and coordinates community resident
- Implements orientation programs for new associates.
- Monitors and oversees any outside care providers working at the
- Assesses prospective residents for appropriateness of
- Coordinates new resident orientation processes to ensure a
smooth transition and appropriate socialization activities.
- Conducts family conferences to determine the amount of support
services required to meet the resident's needs.
- Responds to emergencies, assesses situation, and alerts medical
help when necessary.
- Addresses and follows up on all resident concerns, incidents,
and accident reports in a timely manner.
- Contacts family members during times of emergency and other
- Communicates on a regular basis with health care providers to
monitor and assess health conditions, safety issues, and the needs
of all residents.
- Communicates with other staff members concerning resident
changes and building operation issues.
- Prepares and monitors compliance with annual budget.
- Develops and maintains a positive image with local community.
May attend social and civic affairs.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent
a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Charlotte , Director, Resident Services, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!