Territory Performance Manager
Company: Avis Budget Group
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Here at Avis Budget Group we're more than just rentals--although
over 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries
has taught us a thing or two about that. We’re shaping the future
of the mobility industry with our innovative, customer-focused
solutions. Our globally recognized brands - Avis, Budget, Budget
Truck and Zipcar - connect people to more. This means more
convenience, more options and more time on the road for our
customers. But we also connect our employees to more:
opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most
importantly--power to change the future. Sound your speed?
Come join our family.
The impact you’ll make:
As a Territory Performance Manager, you will be responsible to
manage and improve the operational and revenue performance of
assigned Local Market Car locations in a given geographic
What you’ll do:
- Manages and improves the operational and revenue performance of
- Manages and responsible for the store location(s) including
employees, staffing, customer service and sales performance.
- Grows the territory by prospecting for new dealers and local
business opportunities/customer acquisitions through sales
- Coordinate the process for on-boarding.
- Motivates, coaches and supports operators/dealers to increase
inside and outside sales, revenue and profitability. Also,
recruits, trains, motivates, coaches, evaluates and counsels
dealers to ensure customer service and quality standards are
- Operates as a liaison between
dealers/operators/dealerships/company management regarding
operational, financial and inventory concerns. Communicates
relevant performance and operational news.
- Audits dealer performance through daily, weekly and monthly
reports across all appropriate operational, financial and marketing
measures. Communicates location performance levels, including all
areas of concern, to District Managers and recommends the opening
or closing of locations based on evaluations of current store
operations and/or market research.
- Coordinates reservation coverage with Inventory Management
- Visits locations on a regular basis. Prioritizes location
visits based on revenue and overall performance.
- Completes all necessary paperwork, monthly reports, competitive
information sheets, contracts, business correspondence itineraries,
customer complaints, call reports, expense reports, etc. accurately
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in operations, inventory
management, territory management, field maintenance, and/or field
operations, sales, marketing, particularly in a transportation
related field (years of experience will increase according to
- Must have valid driving license and be willing and able to
travel between your assigned locations.
Skills and abilities you should have:
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Ability to manage a multi-site environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to communicate to a wide variety of audiences both internal and
external on a wide variety of topics, including communicating all
relevant operational and performance data to various
dealers/operators, and effectively communicating results to
- Ability to influence others to increase performance levels.
Training experience is a plus
- Position requires strong time-management, organizational and
analytical skills, resourcefulness, motivation, strong business
acumen and the ability to self-manage.
- Strong team-building skills and ability to motivate team to
continuously improve performance. Ability to effectively
- Proficient Computer skills, Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and
Power Point skills. Prior experience working with operations
performance software a plus.
Perks you’ll get:
- Use of a new company vehicle which includes gas, insurance and
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group
Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public
transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase
of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including
counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care
service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer –
This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of
employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and
level of this position only. Essential functions and
responsibilities may change as business needs require. *Use of
company vehicle subject to company policy. This position may be
with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Keywords: Avis Budget Group, Charlotte , Territory Performance Manager, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!