Principal Auditor / Enterprise Technology - Information Security
Company: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Insight Global is looking for an Principal Auditor work for one
of our large finanical companies. This will be supporting the core
Information Security and Cybersecurity controls (e.g., Cyber Threat
Fusion Center, Data Loss Protection, Security Information and Event
Management, Cryptographic Services, Patch and Vulnerability
Management, Network Security Management, Access Management, Third
Party Information Security Management etc.) within the company.
Below are some of the key job responsibilities.
- Responsible for performing audit testing of moderately complex to
very complex components of assigned audits within multiple segments
of the Audit Plan.
- Leads timely planning and execution of an assigned audit test
- May perform auditor-in-charge responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensures documentation and reporting are ready for review by
managers and senior managers.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships within
Internal Audit and with teams across the enterprise.
- Ensures audit programs and testing are risk-based, and executed
according to Internal Audit policies and guidance.
- CISSP, CCSP, CCAK and Ethical Hacker certifications would be
highly regarded, as well as CSX Nexus Cybersecurity and
Cybersecurity Audit Certificates from ISACA.
- Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Audit Certificates from
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following
audit or risk functions: covering risk identification, mitigation
and management (includes audit, legal, operational risk, compliance
risk, credit risk, market risk, technology risk, or the management
of a process or business with accountability for risk.)
- Experience performing risk assessments and/or audits of third
party technology and information and cyber security risks.
- Knowledge of IT, information security and Cloud management and
control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework and 800-53,
CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, FFIEC IT Examination
Handbooks, COBIT, FedRAMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Charlotte , Principal Auditor / Enterprise Technology - Information Security, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!