Senior Analyst, Operational Risk
Company: BountyJobs, Inc
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Insight Global is looking for a Senior Analyst to work within
the Operational Risk group for one of its largest financial
services clients. This position is permanent and can sit in either
Detroit, MI or Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate will have 3-5
working experience in the financial services industry,
operational/Third Party risk knowledge, have strong
technical/analytical skills, and be an excellent communicator. On a
daily basis, this person will be working within relational
databases to extract & manipulate data and facilitate business line
reporting. In addition, they will liaise with the IT team and
respective program teams (such as issues management, testing and
monitoring, operational loss & scenario analysis, etc.).
- Financial services experience/program knowledge
- 3-5 years of working experience, with operational risk exposure
(financial services preferred, but not required)
- Working knowledge of operational risk components:
policy/procedures, governance, reporting, risk control
self-assessments, loss event capture, etc.
- HIGHLY ANALYTICAL: Relational database knowledge, strong data
management and interpretation skills: SQL, Excel, etc.
- ADVANCED in any reporting tools: PowerBI, Tableau, or OBIEE
- Soft skills: intellectually curious, eager to learn, obsessed
with data and the story it tells, etc.
Keywords: BountyJobs, Inc, Charlotte , Senior Analyst, Operational Risk, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!