PT Clinical Manager
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) PT Clinical
Manager you want with your current employer? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Brookdale Home Health which is part of
the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Brookdale Home Health, we offer eligible colleagues
an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing,
dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you
want to work as a(an) PT Clinical Manager where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Therapy Clinical Services
Responsible for the planning, coordination, and
delivery of quality interdisciplinary home health care services,
assuring compliance to federal/state standards and clinical best
What you will do in this role:
- Supervises, monitors, and ensures
competencies and performance of an assigned home health
- care team and assures the delivery of
quality home health services.
- Provides ongoing case management of
all patients assigned, assuring an accurate evaluation
- and treatment plan, maintaining our
quality model, and utilizing services appropriately to
- achieve optimal outcomes.
- Reviews electronically submitted
documentation and provides feedback to clinicians regarding
- deficiencies or OASIS corrections in
coordination with the interdisciplinary team to ensure the
- medical records reflect compliance
with medical necessity, homebound status, visit utilization
- supported by patient
assessment/documentation support and transition (discharge)
- planning. Completes submitted
electronic discharge OASIS documentation review within
- agency defined time frame.
- Reviews and approves final Plan of
Care (485) within Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- system with medication review
conducted by an agency Registered Nurse
- Maintains ongoing communication
regarding patient care with physicians, referral sources,
- caregivers, patients, community
management, and associates to facilitate coordination of care.
- Maintains effective and efficient
ongoing communication with the Director of Clinical Services
- (DCS) and interdisciplinary team
related to patient care, physician relations, community
- relations or other areas impacting
agency quality performance.
What qualifications you will need:
- Two years of experience within a licensed and certified
(Medicare) home health agency.
- Competent in Federal (Medicare) and Local standards including
conditions of participation and local coverage determinations.
- Active, unencumbered Physical Therapy License within practice
Our home health agency is committed to providing excellent,
multidisciplinary services delivered by an experienced team of
healthcare professionals. We offer skilled nursing, therapy, and
social work services in the comfort of our patient’s homes.
Under the supervision of a physician, our team of
professionals develop an individualized plan of care for patients
with the goal of restoring independence as quickly as
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PT
Clinical Manager opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Charlotte , PT Clinical Manager, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!