Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with
your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2
million patient interactions every year, nurses at Brookdale Home
Health have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Home
Health RN you can be a part of change.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At
Brookdale Home Health, our benefits package offers eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come
unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to
reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the
practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients
as a (an) Home Health RN. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Home Health RN
Provides coordinated skilled
nursing care to patients of all age groups, in the
home.Demonstrates accountability and responsibility in
collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to establish and
achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care.
Performs in accordance with physician’s orders and under the
supervision of the Manager, Clinical Services.
you will do in this role:
- Assesses home care patients identifying physical, psychosocial
and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical
records, case conferences, team reports, call-in logs and on-site
- Completes OASIS, assessment and visit paperwork according to
agency policy. Assures clinical notes accurately indicate
continuing communication and coordination of services with the
physician, other interdisciplinary team members and
- Communicates significant findings, problems and changes to
Manager, Clinical Services and physician, and documents all
findings, communications, and appropriate interventions.
- Supervises and provides clinical direction to home health aides
and LPNs/LVNs to ensure quality and continuity of services
- Responsible for participating in on-call rotation and emergency
call according to agency policy.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Minimum of one or more years of home health, public nursing or
acute hospital nursing experience
- Familiar with Medicare home health regulations, documentation
requirements, ICD-10 coding and PPS (Strongly preferred)
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Current BCLS Certification prior to providing patient
Our home health agency is committed to providing excellent,
multidisciplinary services delivered by an experienced team of
healthcare professionals. We offer skilled nursing, therapy, and
social work services in the comfort of our patient’s homes.
Under the supervision of a physician, our team of
professionals develop an individualized plan of care for patients
with the goal of restoring independence as quickly as
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a
real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is
reviewing applications for our Home Health RN opening. Submit your
application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.