Seasonal Client Advisor - Charlotte Retail
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
SEASONAL CLIENT ADVISOR
Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Client Advisor will deliver a special and
unique experience while welcoming and connecting with clients
during the holiday season. Working alongside theteam, they are an
excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to
convey memorable experiences for our clientsusing the Tiffany
touch: their own flair for making each clients experience
extraordinary. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation
luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to
each and every clientand Tiffany is committed to creating an
organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of
Our Seasonal Client Advisor will:
- Assist and interact with clientsto create luxury experiences
that positively impact sales and service.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clientsare greeted
timely, assisted and have an exceptional memorable experience
commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Enhance the clientsexperience with hospitality and store
- Perform duties requiring standing most of the day such as
assisting with boxing and wrapping items, personalization sales,
replenishing POS (Point of Sale) and gifting supplies, keeping all
POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized and
performing all POS functions after a clients purchase decision is
finalized if appropriate.
- Perform one-on-one selling ceremonies in select cases.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales
and service goals.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- Must be available to work non-traditional business hours
including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury experience or relevant client related
experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Clientservice focused mentality.
- Team player with a desire to help others achieve sales
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, positive
attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the
country where the position is based.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales systems and Microsoft
- Language skills appreciated: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese),
Spanish, and Japanese.
Keywords: Tiffany & Co., Charlotte , Seasonal Client Advisor - Charlotte Retail, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!