Seasonal Operations Professional - Charlotte Retail
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Posted on: September 15, 2021
SEASONAL OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL
Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Operations Professionals hold the
critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every
clientinteraction during the holiday season. The Seasonal
Operations Professional is an excellent communicator and positive
brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our
clients. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury
jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to
each and every clientand Tiffany is committed to creating an
organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of
Our Seasonal Operations Professionals will:
- Execute all company operational policies and procedures and
after sales servicing to ensure store operations run
- Partner and communicate with Client Advisorsand Management to
respond efficiently to clientrequests, handle and follow up on
merchandise transfer requests and process point sales quickly and
- Enhance the clientexperience with hospitality and store
amenities to create unique experience.
- Ensure hospitality area is fully stocked and clean.
- Assist team members with boxing and wrapping items,
personalization sales, replenishing POS and gifting supplies,
keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clientsare greeted
in a timely manager, assisted accordingly and have a memorable
experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales
and service goals.
- Assist with special projects, engraving, answering phones, and
- Must be available to work non-traditional business hours
including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury retail or clientrelated experience
(i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, client
service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling
multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the
country where the position is based.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft
- Language skills appreciated: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese),
Spanish, and Japanese.
Keywords: Tiffany & Co., Charlotte , Seasonal Operations Professional - Charlotte Retail, Other , Charlotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!