MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Responsible for prospecting/lead generation and account
* Creating primary market demand for products and services
* Grow territory in multiple markets
* Learn technical aspects of our manufacturing process,
capabilities, and specification
* Work cross functionally with multiple departments to develop
solutions based on customer requirements
* 3+ years experience in outside sales
* Selling skills and a history of successful negotiations
* Demonstrated understanding of project management
* The ability to learn, understand and navigate an organization
at all levels
* Excellent organizational and communication skills- oral,
written, and verbal
Family owned leading manufacturer of industrial packaging
products with distribution points coast-to-coast. Products include
pallets and consumables. Films, bags, dunnage airbags, bulk bags,
top sheeting, netting, strapping, tapes, corrugated (boxes, slip
sheets, dividers, void fillers).
Base Salary plus commission and expenses compensated.
Full Benefits package with 401K.