Gray is a fully integrated, international service provider
deeply rooted in engineering, design, construction, and smart
manufacturing services. Consistently ranked among the top five
industrial contractors in the U.S., we focus on the following
markets for domestic and international customers: Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Automotive, Distribution, Mission Critical, and Commercial.
Founded in 1960, Gray has grown to encompass a complementary
family of brands designed to augment and enhance each other’s
specialized capabilities without gaps or redundancies. Our robust
offering—which includes strategy, operational improvements,
construction, extensive engineering, automation & controls, and
equipment manufacturing—enables us to create one-of-a-kind
solutions at the highest levels of customization, delivering
unmatched precision and partnership to some of the world’s most
Who we want… (Requirements)
- BA or AA degree; or a minimum of seven years of related
experience in the design/construction industry; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to utilize MS Word, Bluebeam, Autodesk applications,
Autodesk, Revit and related BIM software. Familiarity with Dynamo
scripting to automate certain tasks is desired.
- Energetic, self-motivated individual who enjoys a team
environment, as well as a passion for collaboration and
The requirements listed above are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
What we expect… (Essential Functions)
The essential functions of the position
consists of the following:
- Support design teams with the delivery of projects in Revit
through standards development and content management and BIM
process and workflow documentation.
- Daily model management administration and maintenance.
- Manage the development and maintenance of the Revit standard
- Support requests for missing or non-existent library
- Create work procedures for library content management, AVAIL,
Guardian, Graphic Standards and Revit usage.
- Maintain and develop Revit families.
- AVAIL administrator.
- Guardian Master Administrator.
- Graphic Standards Administrator.
- Revit Template Controller.
- Communicate changes and update to the department.
- Provide training and teach Gray Fusion technology
- Assist teams with model issues and modeling best
- Other duties may be assigned.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the team member is
frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with
hands or arms, and talk or hear. They may occasionally be required
to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required include close vision.
Generally, normal office environment where noise level is
moderate, and temperature/humidity is controlled. Travel may be
This position may supervise other team members, as needed.
Gray is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and
welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.